Glenarden Police Department: 301-772-3214 (Information Only 9AM-5PM)
Emergency Action Plan For Residents
The Police Department has prepared an Emergency Plan for Residents of Glenarden. Residents may pick up a copy of the plan at the Police Department.
In the case of a hurricane please reference the guide for tips on how to prepare for a hurricane.
Hurricane Guide [view PDF]
Must bring ID and pay by money order or Credit/debit card (MasterCard or Visa Only)
Gun Locks – FREE
Free Information on Crime Prevention, Domestic Violence, Identity Theft, Drug Awareness, and Vehicle Theft Prevention
- Glenarden residents, $15 ( up to two cards)
- Non-residents, $20 (up to two cards)
- Three or more cards $8 per card
Child Identification Fingerprint Record Kit – Free
Take it home, fingerprint your kids, and keep it as a personal record.
- Glenarden Police Reports - $5 each
- Vehicle Release Fees - $50 each
- Steering Wheel Locks - $10 each