As a reminder, residents are requested to remove snow and ice from the sidewalks abutting your property, as required by County Code. Please be a good neighbor and assist those who are unable to clear the sidewalks adjacent to their properties.
Areas of primary focus include sidewalks:
- Adjacent to commercial establishments and apartment/condominium complexes
- Along roadways within 1.5 miles of a school
- Along State designated highways
- Along County primary roadways
- Abutting major public gathering places, such as churches, assembly halls, etc.
- Reported through public complaints (PGC311)
For more information, visit https://md-princegeorgescounty.civicplus.com/2640/Sidewalk-Snow-and-Ice-Removal-Enforcement.