MONDAY – YARD WASTE ONLY
WEDNESDAY – REGULAR TRASH & RECYCLING
SATURDAY – REGULAR TRASH & BULK REMOVAL
Please Note: Only (3) three items per household for bulk removal
• Set out all materials by 6:00 a.m. on your collection day.
• Place bagged trash inside trash cans with lids.
• Double bag diapers and pet waste.
• Place all clean recyclable materials inside the recycling containers (i.e. paper products, plastic containers, metal containers, glass containers and newspapers).
• Recycle: No Plastic bags, the only exception is clear bags used for shredded paper.
• Yard waste must use paper bags, container marked with an “X” or bundled.
• Yard waste must not exceed 50 lbs. Tree branches and limbs must be binded and not exceed four (4) feet in length.
• Holiday Schedule: Service will resume on the next scheduled collection day
• Call 301-486-7501 if your trash was not collected.